Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Can't I just stay in blurkerdom?

I'm trying to bring you out of blurkerdom by tagging you on my blog for a meme that's going around. :-)
Mark

Somebody turn that noisy alarm off!!! Oh, it's you, MTW. *groooan and stretch*

All right I'll play. ;-)

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

This is from "Little Children" by Tom Perrotta. I bought it last week so I would have something to do on my weekend retreat at Lopez Island. I typed the 3rd sentence because there were only three. It was the last page of the chapter.

"I think we need to talk," she said, but to his immense relief she backed out of the room without another word, pressing the door shut with the gentlest of clicks, not unlike the sound your tongue makes against the roof of your mouth when you think something's a shame.

I have no idea who has already been tagged so ignore if you already did this.
I tag - MM, Frodo, Cyg, MCatt, Tkit


7 comments:

  1. *shakes head*

    That's SIX people you tagged. I think you're destined for bad luck now! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I removed Kimmah. I'm sure she's already been tagged by someone else anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh.. that sounds like an interesting book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! I didn't know that you were back to blogging. Yay! *moves Sharnina up to the active list*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharnina! Nice to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MM: I like Shar's front too. ;-)

    Oh, and Shar: consider yourself tagged again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to come here and tell you that I have great respect for you. I know this has nothing to do with your topic but I wanted to put it somewhere and so here is where I put it. :)

    ReplyDelete